Thursday, June 13, 2013

My ideal holiday

My ideal holiday is my habitual holiday, with my friends, in Playa América, the beach where I go every summer...
My friends are called Mariana, Carmen and Claudia. Mariana is two years older than me, Claudia is one year older than me and Carmen has got my age. Mariana has got one little brother, Carlos, is nine or ten years old, and Jorge, the little brother of Carmen, is eight or nine...
We all go to the beach with our parents every day, and, sometimes we make some trips to places that are nearby, like Monteferro (which is a mountain next to te beach), Vigo or we go by bicycle to Baiona. But we're not always out of the apartment block, because it has got four backyards, and they are very different. We play there a lot every day.
This holidays seem very dinamic, but they are so special for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment